Commonly referred to as RF (Radio Frequency) Detectors, there are many varied types available however, and all serve the same purpose - to detect transmitting bugging devices or rogue transmissions from GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth, CDMA and so forth. Investing in a Bug Detector as an individual or company owner is not a bad decision because such devices work very effectively to help protect your home, office or meeting rooms against unauthorised hidden surveillance equipment.
RF Detectors are by their design very easy to use, and we offer a range of products with varying frequency detection (up to 7.0 GHz is more than adequate for most users), quality build materials (plastic or aircraft grade), heightened sensitivity, information display, and logging capabilities for later analysis.
- Pocket Spy Phone Detector£275.00
- CAM-105w 4G Bug Detector£2,994.00
- Pro 4000D RF Bug Detector£426.00Out of stock
- Pro 7000FX RF Bug Detector£1,194.00
- Pro 1207i RF Bug Detector£514.80
- WAM-108t Wideband 4G Bug Detector£4,554.00
- Pro 1206i RF Bug Detector£418.80
- PRO-SL8 Advanced Pocket Bug Detector£1,435.00
- 3-Band Bug Detector Pro 1216£499.00
BUG DETECTION & TACTICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTER MEASURE DEVICES
Lots of people from all walks of life use counter surveillance devices, from teachers to private detectives. But ultimately, any person who values their privacy and wishes to protect themselves from surveillance and eavesdropping should consider investing in a bug detector. Common uses include preparing environments for private or sensitive meetings, preventing unauthorised recording, listening or monitoring and stamping out unethical use of mobile phones.
– Protect your privacy.
– Sweep rooms of all size and securely log all detected devices externally.
– Prevent eavesdropping and conduct sensitive meetings with ultimate peace of mind.
– Stamp out unauthorised mobile phone usage.
What Are The Main Differences Between Bug Detectors?
The key difference between our bug detection devices is sensitivity, range and detail. Some of our devices offer a simple and easy-to-use interface for quick sweeps for specific bugs, others enable sweeps over a larger frequency range while storing data of any unauthorised devices securely.
Which Bug Detector Is Right For Me?
Depending on your circumstances, environment and any risk assessment you’ve carried out, you could require anything from a Pocket Sized Bug Detector to a highly sophisticated, professional use junction detectors. For example, sweeping an exam hall for mobile phones is a completely different brief to securing a building for highly sensitive meetings and our product range covers all requirements. Discover a counter surveillance solution that is right for you with our wide range of bug detectors today.
Bug Detection equipment is a great idea, especially if you have reason to believe someone is carrying out unauthorised surveillance on you. By using these devices, you can effectively locate transmitting equipment such as:
- GPS Vehicle Trackers
- Walkie Talkies
- GSM Audio Listening Devices
- Mains Powered Gadgets
- A variety of Bugging Devices
By purchasing a unit, you will be able to quickly locate before they are able to gather any incriminating intel on you.
Five (5) great uses:
- You suspect that your partner has planted a device to monitor your movements
- You have sensitive documentation and are staying somewhere you have never been before (hotel, conference room, etc)
- There is the need to do a sweep of a meeting room before you use it due to the sensitive nature of what is being discussed
- You are a private investigator who needs to check the rooms of your client’s home or office
- Your business has the need to protect commercial information within the office environment
There is a huge list of applications for these products, and everyone will have their own reasons for purchasing such a device. Above all, this equipment is perfectly legal to use to represent to the Police and for presentation in a Court of Law.
These are devices which are made for professional use – by private investigators, for example. They tend to be more expensive than some of the non-professional models because they can detect a wider range of frequencies and have a wider range when checking for transmitting devices. A professional might be needing to use a bug detector for a high-profile client and will need to check each room / vehicle before it is used. Their detectors will have a high usage as they are being used continually to monitor any change in the environment.
Doing exactly the same job as the professional models, but perhaps with slightly less range, these are the devices that Joe Public might buy if he thinks his partner is carrying out surveillance on him. More affordable in price, these are perfect for use in the home or small office environment and will pick up any transmitting devices accurately.
Our items are very well built, and are state-of-the-art pieces of spy equipment.
All the above information is only a general insight as there are so many to choose from, each with their own benefits and uses.