3-Band Bug Detector Pro 1216
This professional handheld 3-band frequency bug detector has an accurate detection range of up to 12.0 GHz. Band 1 scans between 50 MHz - 700 MHz. Band 2 scans between 700 MHz - 3.0 GHz. Band 3 scans between 3.0 GHz - 12.0 GHz. Detects modern types of bugging transmitters that may invade your privacy including WiFi 2.4 and 5.0 GHz cameras, Bluetooth transmitters, GSM tracking devices, VHF and UHF crystal-controlled audio bugs, and LTE, 3G, CDMA, and DECT devices and microphones. Ideal as a travel accessory too! Now available with optional highly sensitive external antennas to heighten detection capabilities.
This professional handheld bug detector incorporates 3-bands to detect frequencies up to 12.0 GHz and without loss of sensitivity during potential interference - thus ensuring maximum detection rates.
The 1216 model has been split into three bands for more straightforward navigation and viewing. Each band is switchable by push button and displayed by a separate bar-graph display.
- Band 1 detects 50 - 700 MHz for VHF and UHF
- Band 2 detects 700 MHz - 3.0 GHz for Mobile and Wireless
- Band 3 detects 3.0 GHz - 12.0 GHz for Microwave and Wireless
The separate indication allows the operator to understand better what type of signal is detected, to detect several signals at the same time and to sustain the ability of detection near the sources of interference.
The third 'microwave' band of the 1216 model covers the 3.0 - 12.0 GHz frequency range. This band detects WiFi and other wireless protocols operating at 5.0 GHz and higher frequencies. The microwave frequencies are more covert since they are not detectable by common RF detectors. The 1216 model finds these signals quickly.
The Alarm feature helps the operator to reject background interference by adjusting the threshold. When a signal exceeds the alarm threshold, the device produces an alerting sound. The Alarm is also highly convenient when probing hard-to-access places or keeping the device in the 'guarding' state. The alarm threshold has 48 tuning steps.
In the ONE BAND display mode, the 1216 model shows the histogram for the selected band in addition to the bar-graph. The histogram draws the history of the signal obtained over the last 5 seconds and is very informative when observing intermittent | periodical signals or when probing the area quickly.
WIFI AND 3G
The 1216 model has a significantly higher sensitivity to the 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth transmissions than conventional RF detectors. This advantage was achieved with the help of the additional radio frequency paths in the circuit dedicated to the specific frequency spans. In addition to drawing a bar-graph the 1216 model can identify some types of signals and show a corresponding message on the display: cordless DECT device in an 'idle' state, active DECT device, GSM, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth.
5G SPECTRUM DETECTION
The 5G spectrum operates on two types of bands:
- 6.0 GHz frequencies will penetrate through obstacles, including walls and windows; therefore, the mobile terminals will utilise these frequencies in an urban environment in 90% of cases.
- mmWave frequencies provide high-speed data but work in the line of sight of base stations only, usually in an open space like stadiums or for exchange between the big base stations (BS) and small and local stations. Then the local BS re-sends the signals on the sub 6.0 GHz.
The 1216 unit detects sub 6.0 GHz frequencies. As for mmWave, this is a more challenging task but unlikely to be used for bugging purposes within premises.
DETECTION OF ALL TYPES OF BUGGING DEVICES
The 1216 model is a professional device for accurate sweeps when travelling and within the home | office | personal | business. Easy to use and incredibly accurate, the 1216 model covers the vast range of surveillance devices used in the modern market today.
- GSM audio listening bugs, VHF and UHF, crystal-controlled listening devices
- Car tracking devices
- Wired | wireless WiFi and 3G video camera's and microphones
- Bluetooth transmitting devices
- Surveillance transmitters using LTE, CMDA and DECT
The 3-Band 1216 Bug Detector can be used to clean a room before sensitive meetings or monitor for unauthorised bugging equipment within the grounds of corporate offices, for example, and is a solid investment to help protect your premises against unlawful interception of your personal and business premises.
The 3-Band 1216 is now available with optional external antennas. Antennas heighten the sensitivity and detection range but are not compulsary for general room and vehicle detection. Read more about these antennas via the button below.
- Professional 3-band bug detector
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analogue and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range - 50 MHz - 12.0 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands to help avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- Band 1 - 50 MHz - 700 MHz (VHF and UHF audio bugs)
- Band 2 - 700 MHz - 3.0 GHz (LTE, 3G, CMDA, GSM, DECT, WiFi 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth, wireless camera's and microphones)
- Band 3 - 3.0 GHz - 12.0 GHz (microwave and WiFi 5.0 GHz)
- RF connector - SMA (band 1 and 2) | 50 Ohm
- Built-in microwave antenna - band 3
- Main display | status display
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (WiFi, Bluetooth etc)
- Working modes - Silent | Audio | Alarm
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Threshold settings - 48 steps
- Bar-graph displays momentary RF level
- A histogram displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in one band display mode)
- Signature displays the possible signal type
- Shock-resistant CNC milled duralumin housing
- Rechargeable Li-ion 1150 mAh | 3.7 V battery
- Microprocessor controlled
- 2 built-in OLED displays
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charging time - 4 hours
- Battery time - 6 hours
- Optional ODA-4 and MWA-6 external antennas
- Dimensions (without antennas) - 173 x 71 x 21 mm
- Weight - 265 grams
- Supplied with 3-Band Bug Detector Pro 1216, USB cable, cleaning cloth, presentation case and User Guide
- Ideal for monitoring your home | business | travel premises for third party vulnerabilities
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.