Phone Safe Summit Speech Protection
The unique Phone Safe Summit is completely portable and can be placed on a desk or table before conducting a sensitive meeting to protect against the recording of your conversations from potential blackmail and espionage. With space for up to four smartphones, the Phone Safe Summit suppresses the microphone/s of any smartphone placed inside the unit by emitting non-filterable ultrasonic interference. The unit allows incoming calls as normal while protecting voice recording software or spyware from infiltrating your conversations. Information security professionals have developed the Phone Safe Summit to protect your best interests against this exact type of threat.
Phone Safe Summit Speech Protection; with Ultrasonic Acoustic Recording Suppression
Smartphones have endless benefits for communication in both personal and business; however, they also create certain information leakage threats. One of the potential leakage channels is the phone's microphone being able to pick up surrounding acoustic sound with high sensitivity. While developing this product, the following features and vulnerabilities of modern smartphones were taken into account:
- The phone can be intentionally, or covertly, 'off-hook' during meaningful negotiations.
- Voice recording software can intentionally, or secretly, run on the smartphone.
- Listening software can run in a 'stealth' mode.
- Spyware can be installed on a smartphone without the owner's knowledge, allowing attackers to activate real-time eavesdropping.
- There are known cases of transmission of such software by exploiting the vulnerabilities of some messengers.
- The acoustic environment around the phone can be transmitted to a server, or cloud service of the attackers choice either in real-time or with postponed uploading.
- Smartphone apps that have access to the phone's microphone can be used for eavesdropping and recording.
- Uploading of information can be done in the following ways: conventional voice call, mobile internet, WiFi, Bluetooth, the phone's connector.
With the above in mind, the Phone Safe Summit can be placed on a table or desk and then your colleague's smartphones are placed inside. The unit will flush the microphone/s of any smartphone with continuous acoustic noise, rendering audio recordings useless. The phone Safe Summit is a unique product that provides you with peace of mind when discussing sensitive work projects or financial information etc.
The creation of radio interference (RF jamming of mobile communications, WiFi and Bluetooth is illegal and does not guarantee protection, as there is still the possibility of accumulating information in the phone's memory (voice recorder mode). Given this factor, the only reliable way to protect is to block the acoustic channel of the smartphone. This prevents acoustic information from leaking, regardless of how it is listened to or transmitted. Several modern technologies have been integrated into the Phone Safe Summit for your protection.
The Phone Safe Summit can be used standalone or as part of a wider speech-protection system and is ideal for the Privacy-focused user to negate espionage threats by protecting yourself against accidental or intentional confidential information leakage.
- Designed in attractive natural wood
- Sits on a desk or table
- Completely wireless and portable
- Powers by the external USB, or from the in-built rechargeable battery
- Fits up to 4x modern smartphones
- Starts producing interference when a smartphone is inserted and when a conversation is present
- Suppresses both the bottom and upper microphones of a smartphone by creating non-filterable ultrasonic interference
- Effectively prevents surround recording apps from capturing conversations and sounds
- Inaudible frequency of interference has been optimally selected for the best performance
- The acoustically isolated smartphone can remain close to the owner where the screen can be easily observed
- Your smartphone remains available for incoming calls
- Type of interference - Ultrasound | inaudible frequency
- Power of noise - 2 W (in the active area)
- Compatibility - 180 mm (maximum smartphone height)
- Power - USB 5V | In-built rechargeable battery (3.7 V Li-Ion | 6'800 mAh)
- Current consumption - 500 mA noise mode | 6 mA standby mode
- Connector - USB Type C
- Operating time - 10 hours
- Recharging time - 2 hours
- Sensors - x2 (in use and active)
- Indicators - Battery | active | in use
- No illegal radio jamming
- Dimensions - 262 (H) x 78 (W) x 82 (D) mm
- Weight - 600 grams
- Ideal for the home | office | sensitive business projects and finances etc
- Supplied with Phone Safe Summit, USB type C cable and User Guide
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.