Pro 1207i RF Bug Detector
The highly sensitive Pro 1207i RF bug detector with precision locating makes finding most wired and wireless WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, UHF, VHF and FM transmitting bugs easy to track down. The high specification 1207i unit is capable of scanning frequencies between 824 MHz - 7.0 GHz, providing advanced signal detection technology of most professional-level bugs that may attempt to invade your privacy. Now available with optional highly sensitive external antennas to heighten detection capabilities.
7.0 GHz RF Bug Detector; with Bar-Graph and Vibration
The Pro 1207i is the next generation professional handheld RF bug detector that effectively locates hidden bugs operating between frequencies 824 MHz to 7.0 GHz. Using advanced digital signal technology, this device sweeps for specific transmitters, including GSM audio, GPS tracking devices, UHF | VHF and FM carriers, and other types of covert transmitting devices which can interrogate your privacy.
The sensitivity of a typical RF detector is spread along a wide frequency range, usually between 3 or even 6 GHz. This means the typical bug detector struggles to detect such weak and non-continuous signals from devices that use Bluetooth, WiFi or WiMax. Even more powerful signals like those from GSM 1800 are difficult to detect because of their low sensitivity at higher frequency ranges.
A more reliable way to detect wireless protocols is to use preselector chip saw filters which attenuate all other signals except the desired ones. This is the method implemented in the Pro 1207i, which has 6 channels covering all the different frequency ranges and, therefore, simultaneously detecting all the different kinds of transmissions even from a much greater distance than other standard RF detectors.
The unit incorporates a multi-channel LED bar-graph to indicate each transmitters signal strength and then omits an audio tone - thus enabling you to locate the transmitter.
EFFECTIVELY LOCATES DEVICES INCLUDING:
- GSM bugs including hidden audio, alarms, PIR sensors, spy phones and tracking devices
- GPRS | EDGE | 3G hidden video cameras
- Wireless video cameras
- GPS vehicle tracking systems
- Bluetooth bugging devices
- WiFi bugging devices
Due to the heightened sensitivity, this Pro 1207i RF Bug Detector unit comes with a short guide on effectively locating tracking devices that may be attached to the underside, inside, or hardwired into your vehicle.
A low battery indicator will alert you to ensure that you never search for bugs without maximum performance.
The detector can be used to scan a room before sensitive meetings or check for unauthorised planted equipment within the grounds of offices, prisons or hospitals, for example.
This professional RF detector is easy to use and a significant investment to help protect your premises against the unlawful intervention of your personal and business premises.
The Pro 1207i is now available with optional external antennas. Antennas heighten the sensitivity and detection range but are not compulsary for general room and vehicle detection. Read more about these antennas via the button below.
- Professional handheld RF bug detector
- Identify legitimate and illegal eavesdropping devices
- Wired and wireless transmission detection
- Multi-channel frequency detection - GSM | GSM (DCS) | GSM (PCS) | CDMA | WCDMA | DECT | 3G | Bluetooth | WiFi
- Frequency range - 824 MHz - 7.0 GHz
- 6 bar-graphs each with 10 segments
- 4 operating modes - silent | vibration | visual | listen
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- 2 omnidirectional antennas
- The extra display shows the probable protocol
- Durable metal and plastic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Setup mode with a selectable threshold level
- Out of band attenuation - 20 - 45 dB
- Detection distance - up to 10 meters
- Operation time - approx. 15 hours
- Power - 2x AAA (LR03) batteries
- Optional ODA-4, MWA-6 and MWA-12 external antennas
- Dimensions (without antennas) - 120 x 70 x 15 mm
- Weight - 217 grams
- Supplied with Pro 1207i RF Bug Detector, 2x AAA batteries, screwdriver, presentation case and User Guide
- Ideal for protecting your vehicle | office | home and other assets from third-party vulnerabilities
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.