Bug Detector Pro 1217 Anti Tracking Mobile System
The Bug Detector Pro 1217 is the most powerful 'all in one' handheld master bug sweeper - and the only RF detector in the world capable of detecting more than 26 mobile and wireless bands on all continents. With four powerful detection modes plus a high-band directional antenna and a low-band rod antenna, you can easily locate all hidden cameras, audio store and forward recorders, GPS trackers, listening devices and any other system and frequency band transmitting on GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G (in the range up to 6 GHz), Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth, DECT, ISM 434 MHz, ISM 968 MHz and ISM 915 MHz. The Bug Detector Pro 1217 is genius engineering at its pinnacle and will take your bug-sweeping portfolio to the next level.
Bug Detector Pro 1217; with 26 Mobile and Wireless Detection Bands
The Bug Detector Pro 1217 Anti-Tracking Mobile System is the only RF detector in the world able to detect more than 26 mobile and wireless bands on all continents. It is beautifully designed, compact and manufactured as the ultimate bug sweep for true universal functionality. No transmitting devices can evade the detection capabilities of the Pro 1217. This includes signals from GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G (in the range up to 6 GHz), Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth, DECT, ISM 434 MHz, ISM 968 MHz and ISM 915 MHz. You will easily be able to detect and locate all hidden cameras, audio store and forward recorders, GPS trackers, listening devices and any other transmitting system and their associated frequency bands.
Thanks to its unique selective detection design, you can see which signals were detected and differentiate between suspicious signals from a surveillance item or harmless interference. Conventional wide-band detectors cannot do this because they combine all the signals they detect; however, the Bug Detector Pro 1217 is highly sensitive, with a much greater detection distance compared to conventional RF detectors (at least ten times more), and accurately guide you towards the signal source.
With the Bug Detector Pro 1217, you will always be notified when a high-level signal is near you. The 'Alarm' function has 43 levels for setting optimal sensitivity and allows you to set up an alarm threshold with audio and visual warnings. The built-in mobile phone detector ensures precision and speed of detection, offering adjustable frequency allocation to the country in which you will be using the device. Because every country has its frequency allocation for mobile bands and wireless devices, frequencies like 4G/LTE, 5G, and others can differ in parts of the world; therefore, at the beginning of the sweep, you can adjust the unit to detect only the bands from any particular country to obtain the most accurate detection results.
The Bug Detector Pro 1217 offers four search modes to help you analyse detected signals and uncover any surveillance devices that may be placed around your home, office, vehicle or other premises.
- The 'All Bands' is the detection of all bands and primary searching mode that enables the detection of all mobile and wireless signals and is used to start the sweep.
- When all the signals are detected, you can enable the 'Group' mode to inspect bands within a certain group.
- To inspect any particular signal further, the 'Band' mode displays a graph with the history of the signal level over a certain time period. This allows you to note the signal as you approach or move away - so you know exactly where to look for the hidden device.
- The 'Tracker' mode is designed to search for GPS trackers or other mobile devices. Tracker mode is adjusted to detect only mobile signals and accumulate a history to find periodic sending of data with coordinates that GPS trackers use.
The Bug Detector Pro 1217 is supplied inside a protective carry case with two antennas to provide maximum sensitivity. A high-band directional antenna helps locate transmitters operating above 2400 MHz, plus a low-band rod antenna helps locate transmitters operating below 2400 MHz.
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of operational time; however, the device can also be used while charging.
The Bug Detector Pro 1217 is an intelligent and high-performing handheld unit for the professional user and is offered at a superb price.
- Professional bug detector 1217 Anti Tracking Mobile System
- Compact handheld design
- Detects mobile and wireless signals at greater distance compared to conventional RF detectors
- Interference resistant with a high sensitivity
- Worldwide detection coverage of all existing 26 mobile bands
- 43 threshold levels for setting optimal sensitivity
- Four operating modes
- ALL BANDS (detection on all bands)
- GROUP (detection on the selected group of bands)
- BAND (analysis of a separate band)
- TRACKER (detection of GPS trackers)
- Regions of US (bands of the USA) | EU (bands of Europe) | TOTAL (all bands)
- Adjustable to the frequency allocation of a country
- The selective multi-band principle of work informs the user of exactly which signals were found
- The mode of analysis of a certain band facilitates the physical search of a transmitter
- Separate mode for the detection of GPS trackers with history accumulation
- Visual and audio alarm function warns the operator about exceeding the threshold
- Set up specific tasks, such as detecting Wi-Fi only
- Two antenna inputs and two antennas to ensure maximum sensitivity
- Antenna inputs - SMA, 2400 - 6000 MHz | SMA, 600 - 2400 MHz
- Sound signals - Alarm | depression of buttons
- Built-in rechargeable 6'800 mAh | 3.7 V battery
- Power source - USB 5 V
- Battery time - 5 hours
- Operating temperature - -5 - 50 °C
- Dimensions (without antennas) - 208 (L) x 86 (D) x 41 (W) mm
- Weight - 750 grams (without antennas)
- Supplied with Bug Detector 1217 Anti Tracking Mobile System, high-band antenna micro-pointer, low-band rod antenna, 2x angle adapter SMA, USB type C cable, cleaning cloth, carry case and User Guide
- Ideal for protecting your home | office | and travel arrangements from rogue surveillance transmitters
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.