Pro 1206i RF Bug Detector
With a host of recent upgrades, this professional 6.0 GHz bug detector with newly advanced digital technology to pick up bugs operating between 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz. Unlike other RF bug finders, this sophisticated device can detect modern covert bugs using everything from WiFi and Bluetooth to GSM and FM to invade your privacy.
6.0 GHz Bug Detector; with Precision Bar-Graph Colour Display
The Pro 1206i is a professional hand held RF bug detector, recently upgraded to better locate hidden transmitting devices operating between 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequencies. This re-modeled professional bug scanner now utilises:
- A wew wide band antenna to particularly locate lower frequency bugging devices, whislt increasing the detection range of UHF, VHF and UHF transmitters by three (3)x times
- A new micro pointer microwave antenna, now supplied in the standard to offer 2 - 4 times longer distance to all sources above 2 GHz (WiFi 2.4 GHz, WiFi 5 GHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, LTE High, etc.). The directionality provides easy pinpointing of a wireless source
- An increased dynamic range raises the bar-graph quickly to weak signals and increases slowly to strong signals, thus giving the opportunity to locate the source miore accurately
- The new algorithm widens the dynamic range even more, making the location procedure easier. Turn on the attenuator near a strong source when the bargraph lights fully and then it will drop and then increase further therefore, making it possible to locate more precisely
Unlike most typical searching devices, the Pro 1206i can detect modern hidden bugs which use Bluetooth and / or WiFi protocols which are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmission power and special type of modulation.
The Pro 1206i also uses a separate channel to the 50 - 6000 MHz antenna - a high 2.44 GHz frequency pre-selector to detect and locate such devices at a much higher sensitivity. In addition, the unit can detect all types of conventional bugging devices (GSM audio bugs, FM modulated transmitters, digital transmitters etc).
The unit incorporates multi channel LED bar-graph to indicate each transmitters signal strength and then omits an audio tone - thus enabling you to locate the transmitter.
EFFECTIVELY LOCATES TRANSMITTING SIGNALS FROM:
- GSM bugs including hidden audio, alarms, PIR sensors, and spy phones
- Wireless and wired video cameras
- Bluetooth bugging devices
- WiFi bugging devices