Pro 1206i RF Bug Detector
With a host of recent upgrades, including a redesigned sensitive external antenna, the Pro 1206i is a professional bug detector for scanning frequencies with newly advanced digital technology to detect bugs operating between 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz. Unlike other RF bug finders, this sophisticated device, while easy to use, can locate modern covert bugs utilising WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM and UHF, VHF and FM frequencies that may invade your privacy. Now available with optional highly sensitive external antennas to heighten detection capabilities.
6.0 GHz RF Bug Detector; with Bar-Graph Colour Display
The Pro 1206i is a professional handheld RF bug detector, recently upgraded with a newly redesigned external antenna to better locate hidden transmitting devices operating between 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequencies. This re-modelled professional bug scanner now utilises:
- A new wideband antenna to particularly locate lower frequency bugging devices, while increasing the detection range of UHF, VHF and UHF transmitters by 3x times.
- A new micro pointer microwave antenna, now supplied in the standard to offer 2 - 4 times longer distance to all sources above 2 GHz (WiFi 2.4 GHz, WiFi 5 GHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, LTE High, etc.). The directionality provides easy pinpointing of a wireless source.
- An increased dynamic range raises the bar-graph quickly to weak signals and increases slowly to strong signals, thus giving the opportunity to locate the source more accurately.
The new algorithm widens the dynamic range, even more, making the location procedure easier. Turn on the attenuator near a strong source when the bar-graph lights fully and then it will drop and then increase further, therefore, making it possible to locate more precisely.
Unlike most typical searching devices, the Pro 1206i can detect modern hidden bugs that use Bluetooth and/or WiFi protocols which are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmission power and a special type of modulation.
DETECTING 5G SPECTRUM
The 5G spectrum operates on two types of bands:
- Sub 6.0 GHz - these frequencies penetrate through obstacles such as walls and windows; therefore, the mobile terminals will utilise these frequencies in an urban environment in 90% of cases.
- mmWave - these frequencies provide high-speed data but work in the line of sight of base stations only, and are usually used in an open space, like stadiums or for exchange between the big base stations (BS) and small and local stations. Then the local BS re-sends the signals on the sub 6.0 GHz.
The sub 6.0 GHz frequencies are detected by the 1206i. As for the mmWave, it is a harder task and unlikely to be used for bugging purposes within a premise.
The Pro 1206i also uses a separate channel to the 50 - 6000 MHz antenna - a high 2.44 GHz frequency pre-selector to detect and locate such devices at a much higher sensitivity. In addition, the unit can detect all types of conventional bugging devices (GSM audio bugs, FM modulated transmitters, digital transmitters etc).
The unit incorporates a multi-channel LED bar-graph to indicate each transmitters signal strength and then omits an audio tone - thus enabling you to locate the transmitter.
EFFECTIVELY LOCATES TRANSMISSIONS OF
- GSM bugs including hidden audio alarms, PIR sensors, and spy phones
- Wireless and wired video cameras
- Bluetooth bugging devices
- WiFi bugs
A low battery indicator will alert you to ensure that you are never searching for bugs without maximum performance.
The detector can be used to scan a room before sensitive meetings or check for unauthorised planted equipment within the grounds of offices, prisons or hospitals for example.
This professional 1206i RF detector is easy to use and a great investment to help protect your premises against the unlawful intervention of your personal and business equipment.
The Pro 1206i is now available with optional external antennas. Antennas heighten the sensitivity and detection range but are not compulsary for general room and vehicle detection. Read more about these antennas via the button below.
- Professional handheld RF bug detector
- Identify legitimate and illegal eavesdropping devices
- Wired and wireless transmission detection
- Multi-channel frequency detection - GSM | GSM (DCS) | GSM (PCS) | DECT | Bluetooth | WiFi
- Frequency range - 50 MHz - 6.0 GHz
- Micro pointer antenna
- 16 segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 4 operating modes - silent | sound | vibration | mixed
- 2 omnidirectional antennas
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- The extra display shows the probable protocol
- Durable plastic | metal casing
- Microprocessor controlled
- Setup mode with a selectable threshold level
- Out of band attenuation - 20 - 45 dB
- Detection distance - up to 10 meters
- Operation time - approx. 20 hours
- Current consumption - up to 30 mA
- Power - 2x AAA (LR03) batteries
- Optional ODA-4 and MWA-6 external antennas
- Dimensions (without antennas) - 120 x 70 x 15 mm
- Weight - 217 grams
- Supplied with Pro 1206i RF Bug Detector, 2x AAA batteries, screwdriver, presentation case and User Guide
- Ideal for protecting your home | office | vehicle and assets from third-party vulnerabilities
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.