Ultra Small Voice Recorder
Out of stock
One of the smallest digital voice recorders on the market, not only looks highly professional but is perfect for gathering audio evidence at the highest expectation. Despite its tiny size, this audio surveillance recorder offers exceptional recording times up to 100 hours on a single charge, and a range of recording modes including continuous, voice activation and scheduled.
Ultra Small Digital Voice Recorder; with Voice Activation and 100 Hours Recording Time
This is one of the smallest digital spy voice recorders you will invest in. Measuring a tiny 30 x 10 x 10 mm, this device proudly sits at the top of our professional range of voice recorder devices. Miniature in size but big on features, the Ultra Small Voice Recorder offers a multitude of recording modes including: continuous recording, voice activated recording, scheduled recording, and even voice activated recording during scheduled hours.
The audio quality really gives some punch at 22'000 kHz and due to an extremely low power consumption is capable of recording for up to 100 hours on a single charge.
The Ultra Small Voice Recorder is integrated with one of the best miniature microphones in the world capable of picking up clear audio some 30 feet away from where the little device is placed, and due to the recorders very small footprint it can easily blend into most environments whilst remaining silent in operation and capable of operation in a wide temperature range.
IN-BUILT FULLY RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY WITH LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
Constructed of a lightweight aluminium casing, the spy recorder is integrated with an in-built fully rechargeable lithium battery so you never need worry about opening the device to replace batteries. Each audio recording is time and date stamped for evidence and stored to its internal four (4) GB flash memory - thats enough capacity to hold 840 hours of total audio recordings. All audio files are archived in chronological order for easy navigation. Furthermore, for added security, the recorder can be enabled with password protection to the devices internal memory.
CUSTOM WIDGET SOFTWARE
Designed for use with the Windows Operating System, this custom and precise Widget Tool software allows you to pre configure the audio recorder to your preferred settings which is then saved to the devices flash memory. Choose from a variety of powerful settings to maximise the recording time, audio quality, pre scheduled recording dates and much more.
A single slide switch design makes this an intelligent and easy to use recording device.
Deploy in almost any indoor environment including your home / office / vehicle / caravan / etc to gather long term powerful audio evidence.
How small is the recorder?
You can balance it on the tip of your little finger - measures just 30 x 10 x 10 mm. Super small size but exceptional power performance.
Is it easy to use?
A minimum level of basic computer knowledge is required because the recorder is rich with features.
How do I make a recording?
Once you have set the device using the Widget Tool software, its a simple case of sliding the switch to the ON position.
Do I have to install any software to my PC?
No. You are supplied with a custom Widget Tool software for Windows computers which does not actually require installation. The software icon sits on your computer desktop (or anywhere you wish to place the icon) and can be opened at any time. The software allows you to access the recorded files, play back recorded files, download audio files from the devices flash memory to your computer and change any settings which are then stored to the devices memory.
How many hours will it record for?
The Widget Tool software displays the available recording time based upon the audio setting you specify. To achieve the best audio quality (22'000 kHz) will record for approx 100 hours. Using a lower audio setting will increase the overall recording time more than 100 hours.
Is it voice activated?
Yes. This can be switched ON / OFF through the Widget Tool software.
Can the ultra small recorder be scheduled to record during specified hours?
Yes. Additionally, you can set the device to record voice activation during specified hours too!
How far away can the microphone pick up audio?
The microphone is very sensitive and the audio is extremely clear - approx 30 - 35 feet is achievable under best working conditions.
Are there any flashing lights or buzzing noises when recording?
The LED indicator can be switched ON / OFF through the Widget Tool software.
Where can I get the recorded audio from?
All audio file/s are stored in WAV format to the recorders four (4) GB flash memory which is accessed via the Widget Tool software. A password protection can be enabled to secure recorded files against 3rd party tampering.
Can I play back the audio recordings on my Mac?
The only way you can do this is to download the recorded WAV file to your Windows computer via the Widget Tool software, and then that WAV file can be played back on a Mac computer. Additionally, the WAV file can be emailed to recipients or stored locally on your computer for evidence.
- A digital audio recorder of super tiny dimensions
- Designed in a lightweight aluminium casing
- Single slide button recording operation
- Exceptionally high sensitive integral microphone with a 30 feet range
- Unique custom and precise Widget Tool software designed for the Windows operating system
- LED indicator will notify you of start / stop recording (can be disabled)
- Standby time - 30 days (overall standby time will be decreased whenever recording commences)
- Recording format - WAV
- Recording time - 100 hours on the highest audio setting / weeks of recording on a lower audio setting
- Recorded file/s can be downloaded to your computer for safe keeping and played on any computer in the normal fashion
- Flash storage capacity - in-built four (4) GB
- In-built fully rechargeable lithium battery
- Extremely low power consumption
- Password protection
- Time & date stamping
- Internal real time clock & calendar
- Audio recordings can be played back, stored, archived or emailed
- Voice activation recording
- Scheduled timer recording - specify a time & date to start / stop recording
- Scheduled timer with voice activation recording - voice activated recording between a preset time & date
- Selectable sample rate - 5.500 KHz / 8'000 KHz / 11'000 KHz / 16'000 KHz / 22'000 KHz (highest audio quality)
- Selectable compression settings
- Operating temperature - 0 - 40 degrees
- Dynamic range - -65 dB
- Frequency band - 0.1 - 10 KHz
- Signal processing by 16-bit audio codec
- Automatic gain control (AGC filtering technology)
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 data transfer to computer
- Dimensions - 30 x 10 x 10 mm
- Compatible with Windows operating systems
- Supplied with ultra small audio recorder, USB cable, Widget Tool software and User Guide
- Ideal for capturing superior audio recording at the highest level for evidential purposes
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? For purchases to UK destinations placed not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time, we endeavour to dispatch the same working day by DPD courier and is fully trackable. For purchases made AFTER 3:00 pm, we will dispatch the following working day.
FREE UK shipping will be delivered between the hours of 07:00 - 18:00. Expedited deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee clearly shown during the checkout process.
A ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
Saturday deliveries between the hours of 07:00 - 18:00 are available for purchases made on a Friday not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time.
For purchases to EU and non-EU destinations placed not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time, we endeavour to dispatch the next working day by UPS | TNT | FedEx couriers and is fully trackable.
A ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
We offer a flat rate shipping fee of £25.00 for standard deliveries (up to 7 working days depending on the destination) or £35.00 for expedited deliveries (between 4-5 working days depending on the destination).
Note: Parcels sent to EU and non-EU countries require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for items being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.