Enduro WiFi Audio And Recorder
The Enduro is a small magnetic WiFi device that combines LIVE audio listening with sound-activated recording. Through the iOS and Android smartphone app, you can remotely listen to the surrounding room environment from anywhere worldwide. At the same time, the microphone monitors the room ambience and automatically records and sends a push notification when sound is detected. Audio files are listed chronologically with a time and date that can be instantly played back and downloaded through the app to your smartphone as evidence.
A Small Magnetic WiFi Black Box; with LIVE listening, Sound Detected Recording + Push Notifications
The Enduro is a new type of surveillance product that combines LIVE audio listening with sound-detection recording - through the power of WiFi. The ability to remotely listen from afar and/or automatically or 'on-demand' make high-quality audio recordings within the environment where the unit has been placed makes this an extremely versatile product. Deployment couldn’t be easier; with a button push, the Enduro is switched on and ready to work. Due to its size, it can be placed out of view, perhaps in a small space or attached to the underside of a table, cabinet or similar using the magnetic base.
WHY USE THE ENDURO LIVE AUDIO AND RECORDER?
Many other similar products will use mobile (cell) networks and require a GSM SIM card to achieve remote listening/monitoring, which typically entails ongoing costs to ensure that it stays active and maintains a reliable connection. On the other hand, the Enduro achieves both listening and recording via any locally available WiFi connection for its ‘live stream’ remote control and monitoring.
Of course, the Enduro device needs to be located on premises with decent WiFi connectivity, for example, at your shop or office studio - and providing you are deploying for a lawful purpose, the opportunity to gather audio evidence to corroborate your suspicions can prove invaluable.
EASY RECORD FUNCTIONS
This advanced listening and recording product can be set to record constantly or in response to sound (voice activation) for 1 or 5 minutes per activation. This means recording will commence and continue for the pre-programmed set period when sound is detected above the preset audio threshold level.
A push notification alert will also be sent to your smartphone, allowing you to launch the app and listen to what is being said in real time. Push notifications can be disabled in the app, should you wish to. You will also have the option to download the audio recordings using a wireless connection.
- Continuous Recording. The device will record continuously (with loop recording) for up to approx. 14 hours, which is more than adequate for time-sensitive deployment.
- Power Mode A and B. Mode A will allow the user to listen in at any time, receive push notifications, and auto-voice record when sound is detected. Mode A provides a maximum battery performance of approx. 28 days, based on two to three activations per day. Mode B is slightly more restricted because it only allows live listening within one minute of a sound alert by push notification; however, it will give up to 40 hours of standby/use based on two to three activations per day.
Note: The standby time of Modes A and B will gradually reduce depending on various factors, including how many push notifications are sent to a smartphone, how many times the unit is triggered to record, how often you launch the app and how stable the WiFi network is. Read the 'More Information' tab for further details.
The Enduro WiFi unit is very easy to set up, and you can be operational in 5 minutes. No technical skill is needed. No messy wiring or IP configurations - and only a modern smartphone is required. We provide full step-by-step instructions.
FREE ANDROID AND IOS SMARTPHONE APP
The smartphone app can be found in the Android Play Store and Apple App Store and is the control hub for the Enduro WiFi Audio and Recorder. Read the 'More Information' tab for the full list of functions.
The Enduro's SSID name does not display within a smartphone's WiFi list when connected to a WiFi network, thus remaining from discovery by 3rd parties searching for internet-connected devices.
NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
If there is no WiFi network available at the premises, consider purchasing a portable MiFi Dongle to provide a wireless 4G | 5G network to which the Enduro Audio Recorder can connect. Read the 'More Information' tab for further details.
OPTIONAL ISMART POWER BANK
Consider purchasing a portable Power Bank, which is especially handy when travelling and needs to keep your surveillance kit charged. Available from the menu above, we offer a small 10'000 mAh Power Bank that uses iSmart technology to provide the correct voltage to any electronically connected device, making it convenient to charge smartphones and tablets. It is ideal to conveniently recharge the Enduro WiFi Audio and Recorder when the battery level is low.
The Enduro WiFi LIVE listening and audio recorder represents value for money without the associated costs of using a GSM network. It is easy to set up and operate with a decent battery performance (depending on usage) and has excellent audio sound quality.
Note: A USB main plug (not supplied) is required to charge the WiFi Audio Recorder from a mains power. We optionally offer a genuine Apple USB main plug from the menu above for this purpose.
HOW EASY IS THE WIFI AUDIO AND RECORDER TO SET UP?
The setup is straightforward and will take approx. 5 minutes to connect the device to your authorised home or office WiFi network. We provide a full step-by-step User Guide.
IS A COMPUTER REQUIRED?
No. A modern smartphone with a data connection (4G | 5G) is required. The smartphone app controls the device available to download from the Google Play | Apple Store for iOS and Android.
HOW DO I LISTEN TO THE SURROUNDINGS AND RECORD AUDIO?
A secure connection between your smartphone and the Enduro WiFi Audio and Recorder allows you to do the following:
- Surround listening in real-time on your smartphone from anywhere worldwide
- Record and store audio files when sound is detected
- Access recorded audio files through the app (with time and date)
- Download audio files from the app to your smartphone
- Adjust the sensitivity of the microphone (Low, Medium and High)
- Adjust recording lengths - either 1 or 5 minutes
- Enable/disable sound-detected push notifications
- Record continuously
- View the current battery level
- View relevant time and date alarm logs
- View the total and remaining SD card capacity
- Format the SD card
- Name the product (helpful if you have two or more devices)
- Share the smartphone app login
- Set a time duration for each login
- Update the firmware version
- Delete the Enduro WiFi Audio and Recorder from the app
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE ENDURO WIFI AUDIO AND RECORDER?
The device is self-contained and powered by its internal rechargeable battery, measuring 55 x 30 x 15 mm, less than a little finger length, and the larger model measures 74 x 30 x 24 mm.
HOW LONG CAN THE BATTERY LAST PER CHARGE?
This depends on how often you are LIVE listening, recording and downloading. As a guide, the device can:
- Achieve up to 40 days of standby time. Standby is switched ON but not actively in use.
- Record straight for up to 14 hours.
You can make use of Enduro's power-saving modes too.
- Mode A will allow the user to listen at any time, receive push notifications and auto-voice record when sound is detected to achieve a maximum battery of 28 days (based on two to three daily activations).
- Mode B is slightly more restricted, as it only allows live listening within a minute of a sound-detected push notification but will give up to 40 hours of standby/use based on two to three daily activations.
IF THE WIFI CONNECTION DROPS OUT, WHAT HAPPENS?
The Enduro Audio Recorder will not be able to work if the WiFi network drops out. Ensure a stable WiFi network is available because poor WiFi will result in laggy audio and intermittent productivity.
CAN THE AUDIO RECORDER OPERATE WHILE CONNECTED TO MAINS POWER?
Yes. The supplied USB charging cable connects the Enduro to a mains power supply, and alternatively, an external Power Bank can extend deployment time where no mains supply is available.
WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE THE ENDURO WIFI DEVICE?
Versatility is the byword here; the Enduro combines listening and recording instead of having two separate products. Of course, there is a need to have the device located in an environment with connectable WiFi, for example, at the office or home, in a small studio, or a shop - and providing you are deploying for a lawful purpose, the situations are limitless.
- Enduro LIVE WiFi Audio and Recorder
- Connects to the home, office or other WiFi networks
- No GSM SIM card is needed
- Easy setup procedure
- Power button - ON / OFF
- Smartphone app for Android | iOS
- LIVE listen to the surrounding environment on a smartphone from anywhere worldwide
- Microphone range - approx. 20-25 feet
- Very clear audio sound
- Voice-activated mode - record in durations of 1 or 5 minutes
- Continuous mode - Live listening plus up to 14 hours of straight recording
- Power mode A - up to 28 days of battery performance based on 2 to 3 daily activations
- Power mode B - up to 40 days of battery performance based on 2 to 3 daily activations
- Control and change recording modes and device setup through the smartphone app
- Loop recording - oldest recorded files are overwritten when storage is at full capacity
- Instant playback and download of audio files
- Push notification when audio is detected
- Internal storage - 32 GB
- Internal rechargeable battery - 1'200 mA
- Low battery alert
- Magnetic reset mechanism
- Charging time - 6-7 hours
- Standby time - 14 days (depending on mode) | 125 days (larger model depending on mode)
- Operating time - 20 days | 125 days larger model (depending on power-saving mode)
- Audio file size - 1 MB per minute
- Charging current - 200 mA
- Power consumption - 80 mA
- Dimensions - 74 (H) x 30 (W) x 24 (D) mm
- Supplied with Enduro WiFi Audio and Recorder, Magnetic USB cable and User Guide
- Ideal for audio evidence and security of your home, office, static caravan, workshop, etc
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.