Data Forensic Recovery Stick
Recover accidentally erased or deleted photos, music and video plus other media from a Windows computer with the Data Forensic Recovery Stick. No software to install. No technical skill required. Plug the USB stick into the computer you wish to recover data and press 'Start' to automatically deep delve into the operating system to efficiently recover images, files and documents. The Data Recovery Stick has unlimited license use and lifetime updates.
Forensic Data Recovery; For Windows Computers
The Windows Data Recovery Stick allows you to perform a deep-delve forensic recovery of accidentally erased or lost data - from the comfort of your armchair. The recovery process is easy to do and the on-screen findings are simple to read and understand. No software to install, no technical skill required - just connect the USB stick to the computer you wish to recover and press 'Start' to automatically begin recovering data. The Data Recovery Stick is used by many as a first port of call when data loss occurs and potentially eliminates the need for a data recovery technician.
LIFETIME UPDATES AND UNLIMITED USE
The Data Recovery Stick has an unlimited license so users can continually monitor the content being deleted from computers and exercise due diligence continually in the workplace and at home. Many professionals and personal users use data recovery for more than just accidental retrieval.
Here is a brief overview of other uses by a variety of users:
- Parents - Monitoring children’s deleted Internet content will help you understand your child’s activity
- Business owners - Keep track of deleted content deleted by employees
- Investigators - Perform quick fact-finding evidence by exploring deleted content which can lead to clues
- HR Professionals - Perform employee audits by monitoring employee deleted data activity
- IT Professionals - Maintain computers and help manage employee output by identifying situations of unauthorised use of computers in the workplace
- Law Enforcement - Find valuable evidence which criminals think has been deleted
The Data Recovery Stick uses a cluster by cluster forensic grade algorithm and recovers by file header, so even if the file names have been changed, files can still be recovered.
Supports NTFS and FAT file systems – This means the product works on Windows Operating systems and is also compatible with media that plugs into Windows operating systems.
USB Drives, Cameras that connect automatically to windows, SD Cards and any digital media which is compatible with Windows can be inserted into a Windows computer and you can perform data recovery on the media.
It is common knowledge that if you empty your computer recycle bin the data is not completely erased. Deleted data can be recovered as long as it has not been overwritten. Recovering deleted files from the most common formats of physical memory storage drive is now possible by using a cluster-by-cluster forensic grade algorithm to recover data.
Deleted file recovery is based on file headers rather than just extensions so if file names have been changed, then the actual files can still be recovered. The recovery software supports NTFS and FAT file systems, which means that it will work on your Windows PC as well as Windows formats.
We have all at some point accidentally deleted something on a computer, camera, or even an SD card - it could be something minor, but equally could be very sentimental. Can you imagine deleting a family photo album with years of memories just wiped? Data Recovery may bring back those precious memories once again.
With so much communication in today's business world taking place via mass storage devices or portable handheld devices, a lot of important information is stored within them. Not everyone takes the care to back-up their important data but even if you do, recently received data can easily be deleted. If you have ever accidentally deleted an important part of your information, the data recovery tool can be a vital recovery application.
Company secrets and sensitive information can be accidentally deleted. Employees using company-issued media devices are prone to accidentally deleting classified material.
Child predators lurk everywhere gaining a child's trust, they often start communicating with them through text messages or even phone calls leading to sending inappropriate material. No matter what the reason may be, every parent whose child uses media storage should regularly check out what they are doing in aid to early prevention.
HOW EASY IS IT TO USE THE WINDOWS DATA RECOVERY STICK?
No technical skill required. Connect the stick to a computer and press 'Start'. No Software to install and the Windows Data Recovery is open to unlimited use.
WHAT DATA CAN BE RECOVERED AND HOW FAR BACK?
The Windows Data Recovery Stick can recover deleted data from the list of file types including:
- Photos/Images in JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, EMF
- Microsoft Office Files - DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PUB, VSD, MDB
- Open Office Files - Spreadsheets, Documents, Presentations, Graphics, Databases
- Other Documents PDF, RTF, Autocad, MindManager Brainstorm and Process Control, CHM, HTML
Music - MP3
Deleted data can be recovered as long as it has not been overwritten by new data.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECOVER DATA FROM COMPUTERS, USB DRIVES AND CAMERAS?
Yes. The Windows Data Recovery Stick can recover deleted data from FAT or NTFS formatted storage. Windows-based computers use FAT and NTFS and most cameras and other storage devices use FAT or NTFS including:
- Hard Drives - Internal, External USB, Partitioned
- USB Drives - Thumb Drives, Flash Drives
- SD Cards - MiniSD, Micro SD
- Memory Stick (MS)
- MultiMediaCard (MMC) - MMCmobile, MMCplus, MMCmicro, RS-MMC
- CompactFlash - Type I and Type II
- Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) - miniSDHC, microSDHC
- Memory Stick - Pro, Duo, Pro Duo, Micro (M2)
- MagicGate Memory Stick - Standard and Duo
- xD-Picture Card
WHERE CAN I SAVE THE DATA ONCE RECOVERED?
Data is saved directly to the USB Stick or you can choose where to save the data to your computer.
CAN MY DATA STICK MAINTAIN REGULAR UPDATES?
Yes. Users can easily update via the user interface by periodically checking the 'Update' button for lifetime updates.
- Portable USB memory stick
- Integrated forensic recovery technology for Windows
- Supports the most common file type systems
- Plug and Play - no installation required
- Recovers photos - JPG / BMP (BITMAP) PNG / TIFF / EMF
- Recovers MS office documents - DOC (Word), DOCX (Word 2007), XLS (Excel), XLS (Excel 2007), PPT (PowerPoint), PUB (Publisher), VSD (Vision), MDB (Access Data Recovery)
- Recovers open office documents - For users who use Open office Applications we also provide Recovery solutions for the following file types: Open Office Spreadsheet, Open Office Text, Open Office Presentation, Open Office Graphics & Open Office Database
- Music and video data recovery - MP3 (MPEG)
- Other data recovery file types - PDF (Adobe), RTF (Rich Text Format), AutoCAD, Mindmanager, Brainstorm, Process Control, CHM (help file) and HTML (Web Page Recovery)
- Works on any storage media formatted as FAT or NTFS
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- 1.33 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB Hard Drive Space
- Compatible Media Reader
- Unlimited use
- No technical skill required
- Supplied with Windows Data Recovery Stick and User Guide
- Ideal for recovering data from various media storage
Note: The image shown is for illustration purposes only.
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? For purchases to UK destinations placed not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time, we endeavour to dispatch the same working day by DPD courier and is fully trackable. For purchases made AFTER 3:00 pm, we will dispatch the following working day.
FREE UK shipping will be delivered between the hours of 07:00 - 18:00. Expedited deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee clearly shown during the checkout process.
A ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
Saturday deliveries between the hours of 07:00 - 18:00 are available for purchases made on a Friday not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time.
For purchases to EU and non-EU destinations placed not later than the 3:00 pm cut-off time, we endeavour to dispatch the next working day by UPS | TNT | FedEx couriers and is fully trackable.
A ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
We offer a flat rate shipping fee of £25.00 for standard deliveries (up to 7 working days depending on the destination) or £35.00 for expedited deliveries (between 4-5 working days depending on the destination).
Note: Parcels sent to EU and non-EU countries require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for items being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.