Car Phone Holder Surveillance Camera
Out of stock
An ingenious surveillance spy camera with high definition video recorder cleverly built into a standard car phone holder. Simply suction to the dash or windscreen and point the hidden camera through the car window to capture events continuously or upon motion movement. With invisible infra-red for low light filming at night, this really is a powerful surveillance kit for the home and business user.
Car Phone Holder; with HD 1080P Resolution and Invisible IR for Night Time Recording
Simply park up your car and let this fantastic surveillance camera capture unruly activity through the windscreen without drawing attention to passing traffic or people. This normal looking Car Phone Holder is the perfect hidden camera to gather video footage of unruly behaviour, anti-social activity, and neighbour disputes etc. Suction the Car Holder to the cars dashboard or windscreen and point the holder in any direction to get the best viewing angle. No mobile phone needs to be inserted into the holder but it can be used as a real car phone holder whilst on journeys.
HD VIDEO FOOTAGE WITH IR NIGHT VISION
Full HD 1080P video resolution is accompanied with audio (only audible when filming inside a vehicle) and a time and date stamp. A fully charged camera can record continuously or when motion is detected for up to three (3) hours or 1.5 hours with the invisible night vision enabled. Enabling the night vision should only be done for night time use or when the car is parked in dimly lit streets or underground car parks for example.
COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS OR MAC COMPUTERS
Video footage is stored to a removable Micro SD card which can be played on any Windows or Mac computer without the requirement of any special software or technical skill.
FREE 16 GB SD CARD
A 16 GB card is supplied which is ample storage however, the maximum storage is 32 GB which can be upgraded from the menu.
The Car Phone Holder with surveillance camera offers a smart and logical solution to gathering undercover video evidence through the window of your vehicle even under low light conditions.
CAN THE CAMERA RECORD THROUGH A CAR WINDOW?
Yes. The innocent design of a casual phone holder will not bring any attention however, the cleverly concealed surveillance camera is designed to capture events outside through the windscreen or even through the side windows.
WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE THIS TYPE OF CAMERA?
There are many uses for gathering covert video surveillance outside your home or business premises for example:
- Your car may be targeted by vandalism at night and you need to identify the culprit
- Your neighbour may be dumping rubbish in your garden
- You may be subject to neighbour harassment outside your home
- There may be anti-social behaviour at the end of your street on a regular basis
- You may need to identify a night time prowler
- Private Investigators may need to gather video evidence of a subject for insurance purposes
- Who is really entering private property when you are not there
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TELL ITS A CAMERA SYSTEM?
By visual inspection there is absolutely nothing to see. The meticulous detail hides the recording mechanism behind a secret cover so this product looks and feels just like a normal Car Phone Holder supplied with standard accessories including suction mount.
DOES IT RECORD CONTINUOUSLY OR WHEN MOTION IS DETECTED?
It can do both! A small switch allows you to flick between continuous recording and motion activated recording.
GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WHY I WOULD USE THIS CAR HOLDER CAMERA?
Sometimes it can be difficult by normal methods to capture anti-social behaviour or other unruly activities outside your home or other premises. Perhalps a night time prowler, vandelism or some other concerning matter is causing distress and you need to present evidence. The Car Phone Holder can be suctioned to the windscreen inside your vehicle and the camera positioned to conveniently record through the glass outside.
WILL THE CAR HOLDER CAMERA RECORD IN LOW LEVEL LIGHT LIKE AT NIGHT?
Yes. The camera has infa-red so in low light conditions the camera can see and record in black and white footage.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
On a full charge the camera can record continuously for three (3) hours) or 1.5 hours if you enable the infa-red (night vision).
WHAT IS THE VIDEO QUALITY FOOTAGE LIKE?
During daylight the camera produces 1080P HD video resolution which is excellent. If you have infa-red enabled for recording in low light or at night, the footage is recorded in clear black and white video. All recordings are accompanied with audio and a time and date stamp.
WHERE IS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE STORED?
Access to the recorded files in stored on a Micro SD card (16 GB supplied). Simply remove the SD card from the Car Holder and insert into a Windows or Mac computer to play back video footage. No special software is required.
The option to upgrade the 16 GB card for a 32 GB card (maximum storage) is available from the menu.
- An ingenious surveillance camera built into a car phone holder
- Suction mount to dashboard or windscreen
- Compatible with any mobile phone up to eight (8) cm wide
- No mobile phone needs to be inserted to use the spy camera
- Stunning 1080P HD video resolution
- Integrated audio
- 30 FPS (frames per second) for smooth fluidity
- Switch between continuous and motion activated recording
- Single button recording operation
- IR night vision for capturing events during night time
- Supplied with 360 degree swivel / suction mount to adjust the camera angle
- Time and date stamp
- Recording format - Micro SD card (16 GB supplied)
- Micro SD card capacity - 32 GB maximum
- H.264 encoding with .MOV video file format
- In-built fully rechargeable battery
- Three (3) hours continuous recording (IR night vision OFF)
- 1.5 hours hours continuous recording (IR night vision ON)
- 66 degree camera field-of view
- LED indicators for statis review - battery charging / power ON / video recording
- Integrated clear audio
- In-built image sensor - 1/3 progressive CMOS
- Camera sensitivity - 3.3 LUX @ F2.0 (IR OFF)
- Focal lens - 3.2
- Focal length - 4 mm
- Power input - DC 5 V
- Power consumption - 350 mA - 380 mA (IR OFF) / 330 mA (IR ON)
- Charging time - two (2) hours
- Battery input - DC 3.7 V / 1350 mA high polymer battery
- Operating system - Windows / Mac
- Dimensions - 105 x 65 x 15 mm
- Supplied with car phone holder surveillance camera, phone holder, suction mount, 16 GB SD card, USB cable and User Guide
- Ideal for capturing video evidence from within your vehicle (day and night)
WANT YOUR PRODUCT FOR TOMORROW? If you place your order no later than 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday), your parcel will be dispatched the same business day by DPD courier. If you place your order AFTER 12:00 noon, your parcel will be dispatched the following business day.
DPD will endeavour to deliver your parcel between 07:00 - 18:00.
A ‘business day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
WANT AN EVEN FASTER DELIVERY? Expedited UK deliveries by 10:30 am and 12:00 noon are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for expedited delivery.
SATURDAY DELIVERY Weekend deliveries between 07:00 - 18:00 are available for an additional fee, which is clearly shown during the checkout process. Orders must be received no later than 12 noon on a Friday. If you place an order AFTER 12 noon, you will not qualify for Saturday delivery.
For purchases to EU and other worldwide destinations, we use couriers by DPD, UPS, TNT and FedEx which are fully trackable.
A flat rate standard shipping fee of £40.00 applies for delivery between 6-7 business days depending on the destination, and £45.00 for expediated delivery between 4-5 business days depending on the destination.
Deliveries to EU and other worldwide destinations are not guaranteed by the timescales stated above, and will depend on factors that are outside our control. Parcels sent to EU and other worldwide countries may require a Customs Declaration attached to the outside of the parcel. To avoid any delay or repercussions, we must describe the item/s and quantities contained in the parcel and, as such, cannot take responsibility for parcels being stopped by customs and/or additional charges being applied by Customs and Excise in the receiving country.